Proverbs 16:11 - Honest weights and scales are the LORD’S; All the weights in the bag are His work. (NKJV)
The Business Office of Faith Theological Seminary serves the Board of Directors, Staff, Students, Faculty, and Guests in a variety of ways. Following are just a few examples:
- The Business Office serves as the Accounting Office. It supplies the Board of Directors with the financial reports needed to make informed decisions in the overall guidance of the Seminary. Reports submitted to the Board on an annual basis include the Audit, the Federal Form 990, and the Budget. Other reports, such as year-to-date Income & Expense statements, are provided as needed. The Business Office also provides information used in the accreditation process with TRACS and MHEC.
- The Business Office serves as the Payroll Office for the Staff and Faculty. All payroll accounting functions are handled in the Business Office. The Business Office also serves other Staff offices and the Faculty by assisting with Student Registration, providing Attendance Rosters, ordering supplies, etc.
- The Business Office serves the Students by assisting with Registration, by maintaining accurate and secure Student Accounts, and by providing the annual Federal Form 1098-T. The Business Office is also where you’ll find a Designated School Official (DSO) for our International Students.
- The Business Office serves Guests to the Seminary by making sure they find who or what they’re looking for. Some of our Guests have included alumni visiting from other states or countries. Their visits are always a blessing to us, and we make sure to provide them with refreshments and a guided tour!
- The Business Office is open during most of the year, Monday through Thursday and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. During semester breaks, the Office opens on Fridays instead of Saturdays.
Please feel free to call or stop by the Faith Theological Seminary Business Office. It is a privilege to be of service!
Susan J. Wood, Business Manager, DSO