- Apply for admission by using the Application for Admission (web-based or paper form).
- Submit a personal testimony that includes evidence of Christian faith in Jesus Christ and aspiration for Christian service.
- A Pastoral Reference Form must be completed by the applicant’s pastor and sent to FTS.
- Request that Official Transcript(s) from previous academic institutions be sent to the FTS Office of Admissions.
- Submit the Application Fee of $50 (non-refundable) to the FTS Business Office. No application will be processed without this fee.
After all of the documents listed have been compiled, submission can be completed through the following methods:
- By mail: Faith Theological Seminary
Attn: Office of Admissions
529 Walker Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21212
- By fax to FTS at (410) 323-6331
- By email attachment
- Submission directly to the FTS Office of Admissions on campus